Friday, April 20, 2012

VIRTUAL PRO IN CREATED CLUB

Can anybody tell me about a VP is it possible to put a VP in created team and is it possible to play online against other clubs like this? In FIFA 10 it was a team with random players and now is it changed with this custom team and VP?|||Does any of you who has the game knows the answer?|||anybody????????|||i got the game, i made a vp player, and played as him with other vp's; and you can also join clubs.
ive not joined a club yet so i cant say what you can do with them, but i would imagine you can play other clubs... maybe global ladder, private ladder or cup, who knows|||I have created a club and a my virtual player.
However when I go into my created virtual pro, i can't seem to get him to join the creation centre custom team. So i think the answer is no.|||


I have created a club and a my virtual player.
However when I go into my created virtual pro, i can't seem to get him to join the creation centre custom team. So i think the answer is no.

Thank you for the answer

No comments:

Post a Comment