Thursday, April 26, 2012

Available "National Selections" on Creation Centre



Much like my list of club teams available for "Rest of World", here is a list I've compiled of quality created international squads for bookmarking and to help us keep track of what still needs to be done. I've listed a number of teams from the FIFA Rankings, but if they don't have a creator then they haven't been done yet.
Let me know if there are any other teams I've overlooked.
UEFA
Albania - albania9
Belarus - Ezieqel
Bosnia and Herzegovina - abel2323/maz-teo
Cyprus - tassoscyprus
Estonia - Harlaquin-1st
Iceland - johansn
Israel - Adam x7/Gh05t87
Kazakhstan - Adam x7
Lithuania - XxFLYING_RATSxX
Luxemborg-Lynbrooke
Macedonia - lacombe06
Montenegro - Ezeqiel
San Marino-Path of Angel
Serbia -CMEW/Ezeqiel
Slovakia - blkbrnrvr
Ukraine - Ezeqiel
Wales - blkbrnrvr
CONMEBOL
Bolivia- diamondback666
Chile - maz-teo/donkekon
Colombia - ecom23
Costa Rica - andresf1984
Paraguay - valmont1702
Peru - peru_kid101
Venezuela - Daniel Atencio
CONCACAF
Canada - Harlaquin-1st
Costa Rica - BlakStar74/carinaeronnie
Honduras - blkbrnrvr
Grenada - blkbrnrvr
Trinidad - ssookhan
Puerto Rico - BEUS12
Grenada - BEUS12
Jamaica - BEUS12
Haiti - BEUS12
Panama - BEUS12
AFC
Bahrain - S ABDALNABEI
India(+) - vjdyln
Iran - esrafily
Iraq - Team-Asian
Japan - japancreate/jlen07
Jordan(+) - NavalTHETRIO
Korea DPR (North Korea) -blkbrnrvr
Kuwait - Mesharyroma
Qatar - FondestPuma
Saudi Arabi - sand_man966
Syria - Team-Asian
UAE -
Uzbekistan - Team-Asian
Vietnam - petrus-trinh
CAF
Algeria - abel2323
Angola - Ezeqiel
Botswana - Ezeqiel
Burkina Faso
Congo - MAKAMU90
Cote d'Ivoire(Ivory Coast) - CMEW
Egypt - blanchimont/young007gun
Gabon - albanfigo
Ghana - CMEW/Ezieqel
Mali - kuchku
Morocco - SuperWoe
Nigeria - maz-teo/abel2323
Senegal - maz-teo/ANDYP2623
Tunisia(+)(+) - zitoun-dz
Zambia - Ezeqiel
(+)somewhat overrated
If you see a better version, then let us know.
|||Remember, if you are creating teams, do your best to use the correct alphabets, if you can't type it, copy and paste.|||A couple of notes:
Northern Ireland is already in the game, and you have the CONCACAF and CONMEBOL teams mixed up.
Also, I have a version of Ghana out now as well if you want to add it to the list. Wales will be coming soon.|||Thanks, I didn't even notice that I had put them in backwards. I started off with the list from your post and started sorting them out, guess I got mixed up. For some reason, I also thought they had removed Northern Ireland, that's one less thing to do.
I actually just finished my Ghana as well, I guess it would be good to have some kind of assignments to avoid making the same teams, but I'm not sure the best way to do it.|||I realize that there is a problem with the names and how they appear, I am in the process of correcting them for my teams, and I hope everyone else is doing the same.|||I realize that there is a problem with the names and how they appear, I am in the process of correcting them for my teams, and I hope everyone else is doing the same.|||My Wales team is now up.|||if i have time ill sign up to create a Bosnia squad|||Ok, added Wales and we would certainly appreciate an accurate Bosnia team when you get a chance. Most of the players are already on the game so getting their stats is easy.|||Ok, added a few new teams, and found a lot more that are way overrated. I know you love you countries people, but try to keep your feet on the ground. There aren't that many players who are the next Messi in waiting in El Salvador!|||If anybody sees any other good additions, then please let me know.|||Stupid question but hope someone can shed lights on this: How do I download the Japan national team and use them in my FIFA? will this be possible or I will need to create the team myself?|||Just go to the creation centre and search for Japan, I'd recommend the one on the list above created by Jlen07, it's pretty accurate. Click the tab on the top left, or go to the team and hit the bookmark button, to add them to your system.|||thanks man. i've downloaded few of your creations. they're good ... keep it up :)
do you know how many can we download? from the FAQ, it says we can create up to 50 teams, but not sure how many can we download/bookmark.|||I've made a basic Egypt team, tried to make the team rating similar to Cote D'Ivorie, but the formation/lineup is a little wrong as the creation centre forced me to use a 4-3-3 for some reason. Trying to find some reliable squad lists to update it a bit more effectively (also I can't seem to change Eid's rating which seems stuck at 43 for some reason)

No comments:

Post a Comment