Thursday, April 26, 2012

Custom tracks help

This could be the biggest noob question ever, but I seriously have no idea how the hell to get custom playlists onto FIFA 11. If anyone could help me out I'd hugely appreciate it. :)|||*bump*|||this is very sneaky :) how ea have programed to but this works for me on xbox so..
anyway you need to have the music/chants you want on a cd and rip it to your hard-drive
from there you make playlists for each section in game such as for the entrance you make a play list with that one song in when you go back to fifa 11 in custom themes and chants your playlist should appear the sneaky bit is all that fifa then does is tell your xbox to play said playlist i used to do this manualy i n fifa 08 but i hope this helped anymore questions pm me :)|||I think you have to make a playlist on your Console first, its very straight forward on the PS3(not sure about xbox)

No comments:

Post a Comment