Friday, April 27, 2012

Virtual Pro in new PS3

I had my VP at a 92, when playing CB. I was about to start doing that whole clubs thing since i had a good player but unfortunately my PS3 broke down :) and i had to buy another one. only that now my player is a 68.
When in the main menu it says what my VP stat is and what my friends VP stats are and i still have the highest at 92 and when i go to my FIFA 11 in the online game modes and look under achievements it says that i have completed
53% of them.
Is there any way that i could get my player back?
Or will I have to play again and regain the stats that i already had?|||I lost my VP and it had my old rating on the stats screen.
I doubt there is a way of retrieving you're pro because its saved on you're PS3.|||you could do it on xbox 360, but not on the ps3. its not that powerfully programmed, such as the xbox has

No comments:

Post a Comment