Thursday, April 26, 2012

Am i the only one not interested in CC?

Definately not complaining, its a great feature, but am I the only one who prefers playing with current teams?|||


Definately not complaining, its a great feature, but am I the only one who prefers playing with current teams?

Yes, obc you cannot beat the real game but its nice to have teams that arnt on the game (* & North/south etc)|||I'm currently making my Sunday League team, which all of the XBox owners in the squad will be able to download and notice how rubbish I've made them compared to me. That alone makes the CC utterly magnificent.
Add in all the people from smaller countries who can (pretty much) create their local sides and it's quite hard to see how anyone could not appreciate it.
Personally, I'd like to see it dramatically enhanced for FIFA 12 as a main priority (apart from bugs, of course). Logos, kits, stadiums, appearances etc., should be more customisable. Forza shows how the community can contribute to a game, FIFA should use it as a template.

No comments:

Post a Comment