Friday, April 27, 2012

Creation Centre failure!

Hi, I have created a team and all players for it, the starting 11, the substitution and reserve players and finallly save it under public access. Then I am able to see my created team and bookmarked, then it show me a note saying that next time you start your console I was going to able to see it and download it. When I restart my xbox and go to creation centre their is nothing there. Does any one had this problem or know how to fix it???|||I have the same problem! PLease somebody help us!|||I have the same exact thing. I have pretty much killed my xbox from restarting it over and over and over. Next im going to re wire the internet line….NOT. So what the heck is the problem. Are we retarded our is there something we are missing?|||My bookmarked teams wont download either. I have tried un-bookmarking them and re-bookmarking them, but nothing seems to work. My recent online matches show up in my ea profile so I know that my xbox live gamertag and ea sports account are linked. Someone please help.
|||am having the same problem on my ps3 its fuked up:/|||I have created my team on the creation center however I am unable to log in the EA.com from my PS3.. I enter my user name then password . then nothing happens the fields eventually goes blank :) ....... anyone had this problem and can help|||i cant even get the username and password field up on the login!! damn ps3 browser is RUBBISH!!! this needs sorting!!! anyone any ideas on this?? thanks|||i have the same problem! damn ps3 :@ please someone help please?|||someone!|||CAN'T CREATE TEAM
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||Might be for the PS3 only.|||Is your account the same in game as on the website? Like the same email address? Works for me and I'm on 360.|||


Is your account the same in game as on the website? Like the same email address? Works for me and I'm on 360.

That's not the problem. I have the same address and so on. I think the problem is related to the NAT-type. So my suggestion for all those who don't manage to get their created teams into fifa is to check what NAT-type you have;
If the NAT-type is strict or moderate, you'll need to change it into open.
* I'm not completly sure if that's the problem,
|||It has nothing to do with the nat type. mine is open and still it doesnt work. I also cant create a new gameface. I think its crazy if you look at al the options that Dont work on this game because off a bad site to do iet from.|||


It has nothing to do with the nat type. mine is open and still it doesnt work

Then I really don't know. Maybe there is something wrong with the servers or something... Well, I guess that's what you get when you make an editor so advanced... I really don't understand why EA just couldn't put the creation centre into the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment