Friday, April 20, 2012

Seriously, I have to re-do 420 players?


Ok, now that the game is out, I've become aware that my created players only have surnames. The field marked "kit name" is not actually what appears on the kit, but what the player will be known-as, which is typically a separate field. If you leave this box empty then their full names will appear and the surname will be on the kit, however if you put something in it, then that will supersede the names, i.e. for Brazilian, Portuguese or Spanish players.
I now have to go back and delete this field for 23 teams, so I hope you haven't made the same mistake. Be careful in the future, and don't let the 'kit name' * you!|||Yes, I was none too pleased when I figured this out today, but thankfully, I hadn't done nearly as much work as you. The kit name box really is labeled in a rather misleading way.|||Wow. Unlucky there, but thanks for pointing this out, good job I only have 27 players to sort out. It's especially stupid since usually there is a kit name AND a known as box, for example when you make a virtual pro...

No comments:

Post a Comment