Friday, April 27, 2012

Why is the creation of players so limited?

I want to create my local team but creating the players is very limited. Why is it so limited? I mean I am sure that they could have just let us make the players like we make our VPs right?|||Very good question. I don't get it... Only 50 players? C'mon... My PS3 HD can handle more than that! :)
Honestly, I'm very disappointed by what the Creation Center has to offer. Very little colours and ridiculous amount of team logos to choose from. I'd rather like to see custom logo upload, choose colours for shorts / socks seperately, etc.
Another remark: I'd love to form a team with people from my company, each player with a photo face (just for offline purposes). Not possible...
It seems all very restricted...|||I know! I mean the team would be easy to make with photos so why not?
Maybe if I make a VP and put it on the team make another one and so on will that work?

No comments:

Post a Comment