Friday, April 27, 2012

Nike Boots

I don't see any Nike boots in the Creation Centre for PS3. What's the deal with that?
There is a drop down menu option for NIKE but nothing to choose from. Why?|||They're probably having some trouble getting the licenses for the Nike boots, they're notoriously strict. There wasn't even a Nike option when the branded boots were added though, so expect something over the next few days hopefully.|||That's so stupid. There are Nike boots in other parts of the game. Also there are Nike kits in the Creation Centre. I'm getting impatient. My team looks so dumb with Nike kits and Umbro boots.|||It does seem stupid to release something with a part missing.|||


It does seem stupid to release something with a part missing.

So you're suggesting they held back creation centre for weeks/months over one license issue with boots, which can be added instantly once the problem is resolved?|||No I meant dont have the option in our put something saying it is missing so people know it will be added.|||Out of all the things to NOT INCLUDE in the Creation Centre, this really baffles me the most. All the NBA games have Nike sneakers in them, why not FIFA? Regardless, I hope this gets resolved soon.
I love the team I created, but I was really hoping to put them in Nike Tiempos or Mercurial Vapors.|||In case anyone was wondering, they added 4 pairs of Nike boots to the Creation Centre. Hooray!
Perhaps more will come in the future? I'm not begging. I'm happy with what's there. Now, if we can only upload our own crests....

No comments:

Post a Comment