Friday, April 27, 2012

Downloading teams?

sorry if this is a stupid question
How do i download teams for use in fifa 11?
Thanks :)|||Dosnt seem a stupid question. I would also like to know this :)|||


sorry if this is a stupid question
How do i download teams for use in fifa 11?
Thanks :)

If you bookmark a team, it will download automatically the next time you play FIFA. If you create a team and publish it, it will also download automatically.|||No, it won't download automatically.
Once in console, you have to go to, from the Main Menu, "My FIFA 11" -> "Creation Centre Gallery" and it's there where you can download/update/delete the content you bookmarked.
|||Maybe I'm stupid or something but i created my own team and it's a public bookmark on the creation centre and when i go on FIFA 11 creation centre it says there aren't any and that i need to create one :@ any help please?|||


Maybe I'm stupid or something but i created my own team and it's a public bookmark on the creation centre and when i go on FIFA 11 creation centre it says there aren't any and that i need to create one :@ any help please?

Well, obviously, you're not stupid. There's a whole bunch of ppl struggling with this. And for all you who say:"you just have to bookmark it and so on"; don't you think we've tried that?|||EA Do something damn it!!!!!!....I have bookmark my teams and players.....and when I go to my xbox creation center it that there is nothing.......DO SOMETHING OR DON'T SELL SOMETHING THAT DOESNT WORK DAMN IT!|||


EA Do something damn it!!!!!!....I have bookmark my teams and players.....and when I go to my xbox creation center it that there is nothing.......DO SOMETHING OR DON'T SELL SOMETHING THAT DOESNT WORK DAMN IT!

True.|||there is no creationcentre gallery it just says creation centre and whenyou go there it does nothing wtf ea this is just taking p eye *|||I have the same exact problem, someone please helps us!!|||Yes, I have the same problem, when are they going to fix this problem, does anoyone know?|||Fuxake EA. Do you even test sh!t before you release it?|||it's just like Game Face last year * :@|||Ive got all my players in free agents but cant find my team name anywhere.. No good.. And just when I thought it was all going smoothly.. Haha..|||i know some people maded some how but how ? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment