Friday, April 27, 2012

CC Bug: Team is not downloadable & editable anymore

Greetings!
My problem is, that NO ONE can download my team FC Bayern 2001 anymore.
You can try it out if you want.
Search for FC Bayern 2001 with 1781 downloads (& yes, it is the most downloaded bayern munich team!! -.-)
but since december it is not even possible to click on the team to see the players, so bookmarking is impossible too.
It happend when I edited something on my team, and after I saved it, the team was not downloadable anymore.
I have the bookmark still on my ps3, but if I click to download it, it comes the message that an error has occurred.
I don't think that someone of you can help me, this should be a topic for the EA-Technical-Support, and I don't think that my team will ever be useable again.
I don't know if someone posted such a problem on the forum, I thought it would be useful to tell you, that such a bug does exist.
& sorry for my simple english

No comments:

Post a Comment