Thursday, April 26, 2012

Creation Centre - Pro Clubs???

looking at my wee manual it says that you can use your team creations for your pro club, but for the life of me i cannot find anything :S
Ive tried looking for answers but having no luck ha ha
Am i being dumb or is this not available as of yet???
** The Game Union (GU) **|||i would also like to know how to use created stuff in the pro clubs. has anyone found out how to yet?|||


i would also like to know how to use created stuff in the pro clubs. has anyone found out how to yet?

I thought I read somewhere, that Creation Center, while originally was going to be used for online clubs, would not be available for use for online (pro) clubs. They did say it would be in Fifa 12 for certain, and could possibly be available in sometime for Fifa 11. But I doubt they are working on it, given all the Online issues they are having.

No comments:

Post a Comment