Friday, April 27, 2012

Manchester United XI


UPDATED: PRE-FIFA 12 CREATION CENTRE

Old thread got deleted by a bug on the forums...so apologies for repost.
http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa/creation-centre?team_id=33988366
Hi, with the announcement of the new features of creation centre to come with Fifa 12 I'll be updating this squad with all the new juicy features.
After a barrage of comments on the* page I'll also be changing the line up to include Ruud van Nistelrooy, this will obviously come at the expense of certain players so I'll welcome all suggestions and requests!
The new* is up in early September, this will mean that once I start editing for 12, you will no longer be able to download it on Fifa 11, so I'd advise grabbing a copy asap if you're interested in giving it a whirl before that date!
I'll also note that due to a bug in* Jaap Stam's name won't go in properly. For this reason I've changed it to Yaap Stam. Out of my hands I'm afraid!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi people, this is a 99% finished squad of Manchester United greats, decided by me for my own enjoyment. Now it's been made public for everyone else to hopefully enjoy too.
I'll still be tweaking things here and there such as stats and appearances, then should more features be added to* in the future I'll be keeping it up to date. I'll appreciate any feedback on player choices and how to improve it. With Man Utd's history it would have been easy to have picked 4 or 5 more attacking players without hesitation, I could have made 2 or 3 teams :)
Most of the players I did some extra research through Wiki and other related websites, especially when trying to get some stats down for some of the older generation players. Hopefully I've represented players accurately as possible but as I said I'm open to opinion if people think I can improve some things in certain areas. The more everyone inputs the better we can make it![/center]


Attacking Build Up Style:
Build Up: Balanced
Passing: Mixed
Positioning: Free Form
Defending:
Mentality: Normal
Aggression: Normal
Team Width: Normal
Defender Line: Cover
Attacking Chance Creation:
Passing: Normal
Crossing: Frequent
Shooting: Normal
Positioning: Free Form
[/center]

To bookmark go to the Creation Centre and search 'Manchester United XI' then look for 'ShakesUK' as the creator.


Completed Edits:-
  • Duncan Edwards 86-87, boosted short passing and crossing.
    Bobby Charlton 87-88, boosted finishing.
    Denis Irwin 82-83, boosted consistancy and crossing.
  • Steve Bruce 83-84, boosted heading accuracy and ball control slightly.
    Reduced acceleration on team to be more inline with normal Fifa team ratings.
    Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes needed several changes to key stats.
    Roger Byrne spelling error fixed! (Cheers Nubikal!)
    Fixed Kits and edited some player names that were in caps for some reason...
    Fixed Rooney, Cantona, Ronaldo stats and Appearances.
    Gingered up Paul Scholes some more.

Cheers guys,
ShakesUK.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My other* creations....
Star Wars -http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/5073.page

No comments:

Post a Comment