Friday, April 20, 2012

GameFace in Fifa looks nothing like online version

Hi
I created a game face and it looks great online. Very impressed. But, when it came to downloading the gameface into Fifa11, it looks nothing like my online version. Eye shape, eye browns and even skin tone are compreltly different. in fact. HELP!!!|||I've got the same problem mate. My game face on the site looks exactly like me, but on FIFA it doesn't. I would try making it again, change the position of the green markers etc|||Same problem mate!
Tried remaking it several times but still no luck|||It's a bug they're working on. Same thing happened here, got on the game face forum and got a lot of help from one of the tech support team. The issue's been escalated to a bug ticket and hopefully we'll see a fix soon. In the meantime try adjusting your game face a tiny bit and reloading.|||i got the same thing. my jaw and chin are completely inverted and my eyes are different colour. i look like a fish and its completely different than online. i guess you can just increase your player till you can edit all his parts then you can edit the bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment