Thursday, April 12, 2012

Vanishing players

Hey everybody, I'm new to this creation centre over the next couple of days. Basically, I want to be able to make a league of created teams and play them in game. Maybe about 18 teams. But I don't get how I can do this as there's only space to make 50 players.
I've tried making the team first, and then adding the players within the team so they don't take up the 50 created player slots, but when I finish making them and it saves, I go back to the team and the player isn't there. I've also tried adding existing created players other people have made, and then editing over them, but then when I save it the players lose any changes I've made to them.
It seems that the only way I can make players is to create a player individually, but 50 slots won't be enough for me. Can anybody give me any help?

No comments:

Post a Comment