Thursday, April 12, 2012

How do I edit already existing "FIFA 11"-players into my created team!...

Maybe it's me that is stupid but I wanna create a team and then fill it up with players from FIFA 11, and I cant find any place that I could do that. I don't want to create my own player cos that's just plain boring and the creators of FIFA have done a better job with these players than I ever do.|||i noticed the same *, what kind of create a team only lets you use created players for it. Ea have perfected create a team in madden and you can use your created team in career mode.|||


I wanna create a team and then fill it up with players from FIFA 11, and I cant find any place that I could do that.

It is not possible.|||That sucks!!
|||Why is it not possible? Seems ridiculous to me that they dont let you do that. I used to love creating all star teams on Fifa 97 :) Also enjoyed playing indoor matches now and then too :)|||Does anyone know how to get the created team on to an xbox 360 console because i went to the creation center to download it and it says that there arnt any teams to download and i have bookmarked it any everything so im a bit confused :)|||

Why is it not possible? Seems ridiculous to me that they dont let you do that.


EA is very good at doing astonishingly stupid things like this when they create the framework for their games, especially FIFA.|||How isn't it possible? Can't you just put your created team into FIFA 11 and then edit the squads to add the players you want to your created team?|||


How isn't it possible? Can't you just put your created team into FIFA 11 and then edit the squads to add the players you want to your created team?

I think that's the only way of doing it. CC will probably be better next years. I hope they make a non-web based version for next years game, so you can do things more quickly on a pc.|||You can't add players on the console, but as I use it more and think about it I can see how it's a problem. You only put 20 CC teams at a time on the console, and when you aren't online it can't always recognize your team.
Imagine if you had the player from your game on your created team and then deleted the team from your console, where would that player go? He wouldn't be deleted, and possibly could be sent to free agents, but they haven't figured out how to do that yet I suppose. I've already had teams freeze and disappear because it can't match their formation with the one online.
Hopefully, it'll improve over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment