Friday, April 20, 2012

PROBLEM with SAVING MY TEAM

I can't save my team! I ahve made all the players i need to and edited the jerseys and stadium and all that stuff. When i go to save it it says "saving please wait..." Then after about 45 seconds it changes and says "Your team could not be saved. Please log in again and come back to Creation Centre to save your changes"
If i log out then back in i will lose all my players and team info. What do I DO!!!|||unlucky mate it did it to me its a * pain you crnt do anything :)|||* * does the same to me ! Paid 500 kr for this, and one of EA's biggest marketing cornerstone wont function!? Unbelievable.. No wait, unacceptable! If this doesn't change I'm definitely contacting EA and possibly returning my game.|||I got same thing!! Have they sorted it yet??|||Ya wtf? i even logged out and back in on the other page but i still couldnt save. EA is *|||Your teams r too g@y for the system to handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment