Friday, April 20, 2012

How to download players and teams in Creation Centre?

Hi , how can I download teams and players on creation centre! The game shows me that are not players and teams!!! And when I enter from the PC shows me a lot of teams and players!|||You have to bookmark them from the creation centre. Have you done that?|||Also, are you going to MY FIFA '11 on the game and to the Creation Centre? First you bookmark the teams you want, then you go to the MY FIFA '11 Creation Centre and download them to your console.|||thanks man!!!|||:)|||okay, i've been doing this exactly the way it tells me to and NOTHING shows up in my creation centre in the game. I have two teams that I want to download and it's not working. YES i have them BOTH bookmarked..|||


:)
Hi Did it work for u|||i have done that u said and i made it but, how can i play with them? :)|||Does anybody really know what's going on when you bookmark your team and it says: Next time you go online they will be downloaded, and then nothing happens. Even when you have used the code and everything.
What the heck are we supposed to do? When you spend time and effrt creating a team and players, but they are not able to be downloaded, what should we do??
Please anyone who really knows, tell me how|||I have bookmarked several teams online but when I go to Creation Centre on Fifa 11 it says no teams or players available! Help Please!!|||how do you do it if you are trying to download you're your own team
|||I have the same problem. Can't see what's missing.
I'm using my own user name in both PSN and FIFA@EA.
I've created and bookmarked a team online. The team is listed under "my bookmarked teams".
"No teams available" and "no players available" is what's waiting for me on my console.
I've tried to visit EA on the Playstation crappy browser but it's impossible to log in to Creation Centre from it.
For Pete's sake why should this process be so elaborate and frustrating? EA does a lot of good gameplay, but my word do they stink at user interface.|||i have the same problem how to transder teams in CC to PS3 ?!|||Same with me i have spent ages on the laptop making loads of teams bookmarking etc i go on my xbox and poof it ist there my mate showed me how to do it and its still not there help me plz :)|||Please please help, I am the same. Teams created online - I have bookmarked etc. but when I log on to the XBOX it says no Teams are available. So frustrating, I spent ages setting the teams up!!
Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment